The Argo is looking for a new Business Manager. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the direct supervision of the Editor-in-Chief, the Business Manager is responsible for the following:
- Maintaining related records/logs/accounts and selling internal office and recurring client advertising for The Argo.
- Preparing and sending invoices and tear sheets for advertisements in a timely manner.
- Managing, recording, and preparing approved payroll, writing and delivering (or arranging for pickup) checks to employees.
- Collection, filing and submission of required tax forms for each employee.
- Recording and managing the checking account, deposits and payments and associated spreadsheets.
- Completing and submitting a financial review reports at the conclusion of each semester and providing financial updates at each Board of Directors meeting.
- Attending weekly Argo meetings.
- Answering communications, such as emails and phone calls, in a timely manner.
- Attending Argo Board Meetings, two (2) per semester.
10. Participating in a once-per-semester job evaluation.
11. Maintaining at least four (4) office hours each week, as possible.