Do you want experience in business? Do you want to have sales and leadership roles on your resume? The Argo is where you will find all this and more. We are now hiring a Business Manager to begin employment Fall 2021.
Under the direct supervision of the Editor-in-Chief, the Business Manager is responsible for the following:
- Maintaining related records/logs/accounts and selling internal office and recurring client advertising for The Argo.
- Preparing and sending invoices and tear sheets for advertisements in a timely manner.
- Managing, recording, and preparing approved payroll, writing and delivering (or arranging for pickup) checks to employees.
- Collection, filing and submission of required tax forms for each employee.
- Recording and managing the checking account, deposits and payments and associated spreadsheets.
- Completing and submitting a financial review reports at the conclusion of each semester and providing financial updates at each Board of Directors meeting.
- Attending weekly Argo meetings.
- Answering communications, such as emails and phone calls, in a timely manner.
- Attending Argo Board Meetings, two (2) per semester.
- Participating in a once-per-semester job evaluation.
- Maintaining at least four (4) office hours each week, as possible.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO STOCKTONARGO@GMAIL.COM
Categories: Campus Life